|ADMINISTRATIVE INSTRUCTION Number: MEST [I] 36/2006|
|e premte , 18 gusht 2006|
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION SCENCE&TECHNOLOGY
Calendar for academic year 2006/2007
Number: MEST [I] 36/2006
Pursuant to section 13.2 (a) of the Law for Primary and Secondary Education and the section 1.3 (d) of UNMIK Regulation no. 2001/19, of the provisional institutions of self-government in Kosovo, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology issues this:
The goal of this admin instruction is to determine beginning and ending of the school year respectively the school year, duration of the school year based on the levels, holidays, public holidays for students of primary education, primary schools lover secondary and upper secondary education.
1. The school year 2006/2007 will start in 4th of September 2006 and will end on 31st of August 2007.
2. The first semester will start on 4th of September 2007 and will end on 22nd December 2006.
3. The second semester will start on 9th of January 2007 due to the orthodox Christmas which will be celebrated on the 8th of January.
The education will end based on the applied dates for corresponding levels as it is determined with the section 3 of this administrative instruction.
Duration of the education process according to levels of education
1. Students from grade 1 – 8 will end the education process on the 15 of June 2007
2. Students of the grades 9, 10, 11 and students of the 12th grade which accomplish the secondary education by the end of the 13th grade with end the education process in the 1st of June 2007
3. Students who accomplish the secondary education on the 12th and 13th grade will end the education process on the 18th of May 2007.
1. Except regular education, students will have also other forms of education as it is practical education and vocational practice.
2. All the directors of vocational schools are obliged to determine in their annual working plan the time for vocational practice
1. The winter holiday starts on 25th of December 2006 and ends on 5th of January 2007
2. The spring holiday starts on 26th and ends on 30th of March 2006
23rd of October 2006 – Eid-Al-Fiter (Bajram day)
28th of November 2006 – Flag Day
8th of January 2007 – Orthodox Christmas
9th of April 2007 – Easter
1st of May 2007 – Labor Day
Entry into force
This administrative instruction shall enter into force on 4th of September 2006
School year calendar:
- Beginning of the first semester 04.09.2006
- Bajram day 23.10 2006
- Flag day 28.11.2006
- Ending of the first semester 22.12.2006
- Winter holiday 25.12.2006 – 05.01.2007
- Orthodox Christmas day 08.01.2007
- Beginning of the second semester 09.01.2007
- Spring holidays 26.03.2007 – 30.03.2007
- Eater holiday 09.04.2007
- Labor day - 1 May 01.05.2007
- Ending of the education year for grades 1 – 8 / 16.06.2007
- Ending of the school year for grades 9, 10, 11and 12 for all those who finish the schooling with the 13th grade 01.06.2007
- Ending of the school year for grades 12 and 13 / 18.05.2007
|Last Updated ( e diel , 26 nëntor 2006 )|